How do I get my app icon back on my Android?
How to bring back the ‘all apps’ button
- Long press on any empty area of your home screen.
- Tap the cog icon — Home screen settings.
- In the menu that appears, tap Apps button.
- From the next menu, select Show Apps button and then tap Apply.
17 Apr 2017
How do I get an app back on my home screen?
Just follow these steps:
- Visit the Home screen page on which you want to stick the app icon, or launcher.
- Touch the Apps icon to display the apps drawer.
- Long-press the app icon you want to add to the Home screen.
- Drag the app to the Home screen page, lifting your finger to place the app.
Why has my app icon disappeared?
Icons Disappear from App Launcher
If you haven’t tried to restart the device yet, give that a try. Press and hold the “Power” button, then select “Restart“. In many cases, the Home screen will refresh and the icon(s) will return.
How do I recover lost apps on Android?
Recover Deleted Apps on Android Phone or Tablet
- Visit the Google Play Store. On your phone or tablet open up the Google Play Store and make sure you are on the homepage of the store.
- Tap on the 3 Line Icon. Once in the Google Play Store tap on the 3 Line icon to open up a menu.
- Tap on My Apps & Games.
- Tap on Library Tab.
- Reinstall Deleted Apps.