If you are one of the admin of the app then you will see the deleted apps there.
just click on restore and it will send an email to the administrator’s contact email where they can restore it back!
If you proceed, this app will be deleted.
How do I undo a deleted app on Facebook?
Click Settings. Click Apps and Websites in the left menu. Click the box next to the apps or games you’d like to remove. Click Remove.
What happens when I delete the Facebook app?
What Happens If You Delete Facebook or Messenger App Data? While uninstalling the apps doesn’t do any damage, clearing app data on Android will delete the downloaded media files for the respective app and log you out from the apps. Logging out from the app is equivalent to uninstalling it.
How do I restore a deleted app on my iPhone?
Open “App Store” and choose “Updates” followed by going to the “Purchased” section at the bottom of the screen. Tap on the “Not On This iPad” tab at top (or “Not On This iPhone”) Find the accidentally deleted app in the list and tap the cloud arrow icon to redownload the app, enter Apple ID password when requested.
How do I restore Facebook?
Suggested clip · 83 seconds
How to Reactivate Facebook Account – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Where is app settings on Facebook?
What can you do?
- Click the down arrow in the top right of your Facebook menu bar. Scroll down and select Settings.
- Click Apps in the left menu bar.
- Click on an app or game to edit its settings—or delete it entirely by clicking the “X”.
- Click Save.
How do I delete a game on Facebook and start over?
To remove an app or game you’ve added:
- From your News Feed, click in the top right.
- Click Settings.
- Click Apps and Websites in the left menu.
- Click the box next to the apps or games you’d like to remove.
- Click Remove.